If there’s any food I can cook without any problems that’s the omelet. The egg, an old love of mine, is one of my favorite ingredient – can you imagine how much I love Easter? The omelet I will write about is not truly dietetic, but it is made in oven without oil so we can consume it even at dinner. Preparing and cooking time is ~ 1 hour.
What (for 3 portions)
- 3 eggs
- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 100g prosciutto crudo
- 1 red fat pepper
- 1 onion
- 50g yellow cheese
- Pyrex/ oven dish
- Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius.
- Scramble the eggs and add salt/pepper if you want.
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and boil them for 7 minutes.
- Cut the onion and red pepper in circles.
- In the dish make a bed using the prosciutto.
- Add the chopped red pepper and onion.
- Add the boiled Brussels sprouts.
- Pour the scrambled eggs trying to cover as much surface possible.
- Add the grated cheese and keep it in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
The final product looks like:
Hope you’ll enjoy it!